[imp] [patch] Unable to view attachments in IMP 2.2.7

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:18:15 -0500

Quoting Gergely Tamas <dice@mfa.kfki.hu>:

> I had this error also with 2.2.5 (I don't tried 2.2.6, sorry), and sent a
> fix to Charles J. Hagenbuch [chuck@horde.org], who was mentioned as the
> author at the header of IMP php files. Unfortunately I got not response to
> my mail, and as mentioned above, this bug still exists in 2.2.7 .

The patch is technically incorrect; the link uses PATH_INFO, and the way it is
in 2.2.7 is the correct way to use PATH_INFO. However, for people whose SAPI
interfaces don't support PATH_INFO, there's breakage.

I've fixed this in a different way (without breaking PATH_INFO) in the IMP 3.0
code. I'm not going to break PATH_INFO for 2.2.x.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the