[imp] saving sig_first pref doesn't seem to work

nlin@newton.berkeley.edu nlin@newton.berkeley.edu
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:55:31 -0800

ack.  Okay.  Can you verify how it's supposed to behave for me?

Suppose I had sig_dashes and sig_first set to 1 in imp prefs.php, and I
don't have any identities set up.  When I go to create my first identity,
the sig_dashes and sig_first boxes should be checked by default.  Is that
correct?

Also, what does it mean when something is of implicit type.

And last question, is it that the default pref values (including
sig_first & sig_dashes) get set it the $prefs global variable and then the
individual identities get set in the $identity variable?  If I var_dump
($prefs) in imp/identities.php, i have something like:
["sig_dashes"]=> array(2) { ["val"]=> int(1) ["acl"]=> int(2)

what does the acl mean?

thanks!

nancy