[imp] pref_uid and realm

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:41:59 -0500

Quoting M Z Rahman <zrahman@partex.net>:

> Thanks. But, wondering whether it will be available in CVS version also or not
> as you said it will be available in IMP 3.0?

If you get HEAD or RELENG-3 it will be there. It will be in 3.0 when it comes
out.

> Another q.: was the "Blacklist thingy on the mailbox" done as you said it is
> on your to do list while you are on the plane?

One of many things sitting on my laptop waiting for me to have time to sit down
and plow through it. I'll get to it in the next few days.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the