[imp] Errors upon logging in.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 00:56:57 -0500

Quoting m.ibarra@cdcixis-na.com:

> Sorry for the crosspost, but I am not certain if this is a
> horde or imp problem. The following is an example of an error
> message that I frequently get upon logging in to horde.
> This error message pops up when I attempt to use other
> options from within the tool bar as well, i.e. Tasks, but
> seems to work fine if I hit the same button a second time.

I take it the configuration is there? The fact that it's intermittent is weird -
 anything in your logs? Anyone else getting this/can shed more light on it?
Platforms, php versions, whatever... I don't see it, so it's hard for me to
track down.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the