[imp] Attachements when composing mail

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:42:50 +0100

El mié, 14 de nov de 2001, a las 09:26:21 +0000, syn uw dijo:
> Hi,
>
> I have a big problem, the problem is that I cannot attach any files when I
> am composing a mail. In the attachements field i click on browse I can
> choose a file it works till this point but when I click on the attach button
> it loads 2,3 seconds and then there is nothing attached and the filename
> dissapeared from the attachements field. Does anybody know this problem,
> it's really annoying as I cannot attach a single file to a mail...

 I had the same problem on an HP-UX 11 machine. I had to change the
 tmp_upload_dir variable in php.ini and set it to /tmp (and restart
 apache) because some unix systems didn't point that var to the
 right temporary directory, therefore the webmail was unable to save
 the upload file.

 Test that.

 Hope this helps.

--