[imp] attachment problem with imp 2.2.7

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:46:02 +0100

El jue, 15 de nov de 2001, a las 03:27:40 +0800, EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo dijo:
> Warning: Max file size of 2097152 bytes exceeded - file [file_upload]
> not saved in
> /home/webmaster/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 1

 As stated in the FAQ, change the file_maxsize or file_uploadsize
 on php3.ini (look at www.horde.org/faq or faq.horde.org to see the
 exact variable name) to the maximum amount to attach + message you
 need.

> Warning: Cannot add more header information - the header was already
> sent (header
> information may be added only before any output is generated from the
> script - check for text
> or whitespace outside PHP tags, or calls to functions that output text)
> in
> ./templates/doctype.inc on line 8

 I commented (with // ) some code on imp/templates/doctype.inc (leave
 the horde/templates/doctype.inc untouched) and comment the
 following:

<?php
    /* lang.php3 uses the '$lang' array, which has possibly been clobbered
     * earlier -- require again to make sure it's the one we think it is
     */
    require './config/lang.php3';

//    if (isset($lang->charset[$language])) {
//       header('Content-type: text/html; charset=' . $lang->charset[$language]);
//    }
//    else {
//       header('Content-type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1');
//    }
?>

> Thank for your help !

 That eliminated that message for me, and the webmail is working fine.

 hope this helps.
--
Santiago Romero
Departamento de Sistemas