[imp] attachment problem with imp 2.2.7

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:48:38 +0100

El jue, 15 de nov de 2001, a las 05:21:23 +0800, EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo dijo:
> > El jue, 15 de nov de 2001, a las 03:27:40 +0800, EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo dijo:
> > > Warning: Max file size of 2097152 bytes exceeded - file [file_upload]
> > > not saved in
> > > /home/webmaster/html/horde/imp/compose.php3 on line 1
> >
> >  As stated in the FAQ, change the file_maxsize or file_uploadsize
> >  on php3.ini (look at www.horde.org/faq or faq.horde.org to see the
> >  exact variable name) to the maximum amount to attach + message you
> >  need.
>
> Hello,
>
> Sorry, I don't understand this means "the maximum amount to
> attach + message"... Actually, thank for your help !

 The maxsize variable means the maximum size of the entire message
 IIRC, I mean: the headers + the message body + all the attached
 files = SIZE.

 if SIZE > maxfile_size -> Your ERROR :-)

 If you want your webmail to accept 100MB emails, just change
 that variable :)

--
Santiago Romero
Departamento de Sistemas