[imp] authenticate users on a ldap

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 11:59:44 +0100

El jue, 15 de nov de 2001, a las 10:51:31 +0100, Jens Christian Madsen dijo:
> Hi am i total greenhorn on imp/horde but it got everything I need.
>
> is it possible to make IMP check username/password on an LDAP catalog to
> verify if they are users? and even to ceck for a cookie and then skip logon
> screen? (they allready logged on somewhere else!)

 It's easy:

 Open your web browser.
 Open the imp login script
 Save the html page as a .html file.
 Change the .html file so that it does an auto-submitt of the
 login form.

 On you web application generate an on-the-fly page that
 will be the .html file you saved with the login, password
 and language fields having their correct values. The autosubmit
 will send you to the mailbox correctly logged in :)

> Jens C

 Hope this helps!

--
Santiago Romero