[imp] pref_uid and realm

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:25:27 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, M Z Rahman <zrahman@partex.net> wrote:

> I have no idea what HEAD and RELENG-3 means.

Those are CVS branches (it's "RELENG_3" actually).

> If I update from CVS with 'cvs update -d' will I get it?

A little help (but you should read the CVS documentation):  If you check
out with "cvs co" without specifying "-r" you will get the HEAD branch by
default.  If you want to check out IMP 3.0 RC1, Horde 2.0 RC1, etc. from
CVS you want:

	cvs [...] co -rRELENG_2 horde
	cd horde
	cvs [...] co -rRELENG_3 imp
	cvs [...] co -rRELENG_1 turba

Then, once you have checked out those branches, CVS remembers them, so
that "cvs update" (with or without "-Pd") will update that branch.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde