Help solving warnings!.

nsolano@cima.tij.uabc.mx nsolano@cima.tij.uabc.mx
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:17:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi, we have a linux mandrake 8 mail server postfix with IMP 2.2.4 and horde
1.2.4,  we also have installed amavis with nai antivirus.

Lately, when we access the IMP web page, what we see are next warnings:

Warning: not enough shared memory left in /var/www/horde-phplib/ct_shm.inc on
line 54

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde-phplib/ct_shm.inc:54) in /var/www/horde-
phplib/session.inc on line 120

Warning: variable key 99 doesn't exist in /var/www/horde-phplib/ct_shm.inc on
line 79

We'll appreciate any help. Thanks.