Fw: Help with Mysql Setup for IMP

Wilder Hernan Tafur wilder@insitel.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:17:46 -0500

Additional to this... i have configured this same server using postgress,
but i decided to change to Mysql because with postgress, when i open the
compose or preferences windows i get a warning message:

Warning: 5 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.pgsql on line 113

Warning: 7 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in
/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/db.pgsql on line 139

Now, i donīt what is the best and short solutions... if repair the IMP
instalation with postgress or with Mysql....

thanks for any help....

Wilder

Subject: Help with Mysql Setup for IMP

****
> show thios message:
>
> Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
> '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (13) in /var/www/phplib/db_mysql.inc on line
73

> And whe i change the data for:  host: myhostname  user: hordemgr password:
> **** show:
>
> Warning: Access denied for user: 'hordemgr@myhostname' (Using password:
YES)