[imp] includes - error inline

Terry Davis tdavis@birddog.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:35:57 -0600

Updating to latest cvs did not fix this problem.  It is, however, very intermittent. It comes and goes and I cant find a reason as to what triggers it.

> Actually, I did a cvs diff on the horde directory and it did not return
> any differences (other than one I made to a javascript).  When I do a
> diff on the horde directory, I assume it will do the whole tree, it
> looks
> like it went through turba and imp as well.

If you run a "cvs diff" it will only show which files were changed locally.
If you want to see which files have changed in the repository you should
run "cvs update -n".

Jan.

--
Terry Davis