[imp] Fw: Help with Mysql Setup for IMP

Wilder Hernan Tafur wilder@insitel.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:15:20 -0500

Hi  list, right,  this problem is in the list archive .. sorry i am a
learning newbie...
i have the problem with Mysql solved (Mysql RPMs in redHat 7.0 are Broken),
but now i have a new problem... :(      when i try to login .. imp display
the login page again.... i have tested the Mysql DB connection with the
hordemgr user a work ok...  the messege is:

Either you have logged in incorrectly or your login has expired. Please
login again

Mysql is runnig....

please help me people.. the maillist archive is down.....

Thanks

Wilder

Subject: Re: [imp] Fw: Help with Mysql Setup for IMP