[imp] pref_uid differs from mysql queries

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 13:08:53 -0500

Quoting Barry Flanagan <barryf-imp@digiserve.ie>:

> I think this is down to a change in the way imp/horde uses the $realm
> variable set in imp/config/server.php for the IMAP or POP server you have set
> up. It now tacks on '@$realm' to the pref_uid

To clarify: the only change is for when you have $realm set to something, have
the server list turned off, and you are using IMP to do Horde authentication.
That particular case was inconsistent, and has changed. Everything else remains
the same.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the