passing login values to redirect.php fails

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@cam.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 14:55:25 -0500

No matter what I try, every attemps to use a custom login page for IMP fails.
Here is the code on that specific page ;

<?
include_once('horde/imp/lib/base.php');
Secret::setKey('imp');
?>

<form action="horde/imp/redirect.php" method="post" name="implogin">
User : <input class="form" name="imapuser" tabindex="1" type="text"
size="10"><br>
Pass : </font><input class="form" name="pass" tabindex="2" type="password"
size="10">
<input class="formbutton" type="submit" value="go">
</form>

Thats it, and it should be sufficient. Altough when I try to logon using this
specific page, I get redirected to the usual /home/imp/ login page, with the
usual 'login failed' error message.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

--