[imp] Blank page (win32)

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 11:53:45 +0000

Go for version 3.0.. no hassles at all here

I'm running it on 2 sites with win2k pro and php 4.0.7-dev and previously
4.0.6... grab the latest stable from the php website if you're not keen on a dev
version. good quality dev versions are available from www.php4win.de I'm running
their latest build at the moment and it's giving me less issues that the 4.0.6 did.

And win32 questions - i'm happy to give answering them a go. I'm running same
versions of everything else as you.

Mike