One more question

Mark Hutchinson imp@redstarhosting.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:33:41 -0700 (MST)

I am so impressed with IMP.  Very well written and useful.

One thing I would like to be able to do.....

I have multiple domains on one mail server and would like all users to be able
to use IMP.  When a user logs in, how do I make it so that their domain is
properly reflected?  eg. from user@properdomain.com

They will all be accessing it from a central point, webmail.redstarhosting.com

Would it be better to set it up another way?

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated on this.

Also, has a more advanced spell check been built yet?  One that may allow the
user to correct the mistake from a list of words?

Mark