IMP 2.2 on Horde 2.0

Brent Meshier brent@meshier.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 22:41:00 -0500

Will the latest stable IMP run on Horde 2.0RC1?  Here's my situation.  I'm
running the latest Horde for use with Turba and Kronolith, which I need.  I
also need IMP running, but 3.0RC1 crashes Apache/PHP.  I haven't found
anyone who can explain why it does or how to fix it.  Therefore my only
choice is to run an older version of IMP with the latest Horde.  On that
note, has anyone successfully run IMP 3.0 on Mandrake Advanced Extranet
Server?  Here are the versions...

apache-1.3.20-1.2
imap-2000c-7
php-imap-4.0.6-3
php-4.0.6-3.2

I've heard there are incompatible imap versions which cause php to crash
with IMP..  I'm running the latest stable, what are my options?

--Brent