Still Logging Out!

David Lambrix dave@beatricene.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:37:46 -0600

After the advice of members of this list, I reinstalled PHPLIB. I am
still having the exact same problem. You can login just fine, but try
and do anything else and you're whisked away to the login screen again,
no objections noted.

Horde 1.2.5
Imp 2.2.5
Apache 1.3.19
PHP 4.0.4pl1

Location to phplib:
/export/httpd/php/include/phplib/

Snippet from httpd.conf, which controls the php.ini stuff:

  php_value include_path "/export/httpd/php/include/phplib:."
  php_value auto_prepend_file
"/export/httpd/php/include/phplib/prepend.php3"
  php_flag register_globals On
  php_flag magic_quotes_gpc Off
  php_flag track_vars On

Snippet from php.ini:

include_path =
.:./includes:./pages:./libs:/usr/local/lib/php:/export/httpd/php/include
:/export/httpd/php/include/phplib:/export/httpd/php/lib:/usr/local/apach
e/php

I have also verified database connectivity! Any other ideas? The counter
on test.php file is not incrementing, but does display. No other errors
are present.

Dave