[imp] IMP 3 and Multiple domains

imp@redstarhosting.com imp@redstarhosting.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:24:49 -0700

Sure...

I have two servers.  One is my mail server.  It handles multiple domains but no
httpd.  Just mail.

The other server is a web server. It answers to webmail.redstarhosting.com

I want users to be able to go to webmail.redstarhosting.com, login and have imp
work for that user at what ever domain they should be using.  But that domain /
user info only exists on the mail-only server.

I hope I have explained myself a bit better.

Mark