[imp] change LDAP-entries

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 14:25:04 -0500

Quoting Philip Steeman <philip.steeman@kh.khbo.be>:

> Is it possible with horde/imp/turba (CVS) to change the attributes of a LDAP-
> entry?
> I have a centralised addressbook with a LDAP-server (everythings works fine),
> but is it possible that a user can change his entry (and only his)?

If you have the user authenticating to the LDAP server using their username and
password instead of the root one, it should be possible, but it'll take some
tweaking - ideas of how to recognize a user's entry?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the