[imp] warnings after configuring

Eduardo Del Valle Flores-Guerra edelvall@amersol.edu.pe
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 00:18:03 -0500 (PET)

This is the third time I install horde+imp, and the first time I've seen this
problem. Everithing done by the book, still unable to solve it.
Any clue?

This are the msgs that appear after I login (succesfully)...
then I'm able to see my inbox, but as soon I click on something I logs me out.

Thanks in advance.
-------------
Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource
in /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc on line 52

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource
in /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc on line 55

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource
in /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc on line 67

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc:52) in /var/www/html/horde/lib/horde.lib
on line 526

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc:52)
in /var/www/html/horde/imp/templates/doctype.inc on line 8

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource
in /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc on line 52

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource
in /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc on line 55

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource
in /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc on line 122

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource
in /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc on line 52

Warning: 1 is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource
in /usr/share/php/db_pgsql.inc on line 55

  Eduardo Del Valle Flores-Guerra
FDR School Tech Support Co-Assistant
        Member of the TNT
  Phone: (511)-435-0890  EXT. 4223