[imp] How to edit language when using 'en'?

Barry Flanagan barryf-imp@digiserve.ie
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:02:08 +0000

On Tuesday 20 November 2001 18:33, you wrote:
> Quoting Barry Flanagan <barryf-imp@digiserve.ie>:
> > If I create an en.po file, would this get picked up and used? Seems that
> > this would be easier than changing all the other .po files...
>
> I'm not sure. Have you tried it?
>
> -chuck

Have tried it now, and it works. No problem actually, as, as you pointed out,
there is no need to have anything in the 'msgstr'  unless you actually want
to change the wording, so a fresh message.po file was all that was needed.

I think it might be worth having an en.po file there and point users to it if
they want to change the wording of anything.

Regards,

-Barry Flanagan