error on IMP 2.2 demo

Brandish Mark brandim@phoenix.deeside.ac.uk
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:29:40 -0000

I've just tried the Imp 2.2 demo ( 3.0 demo isn't available :-(, nor is the
download ).

I'm connecting to an MS Exchange 5.5 server using IMAP but keep getting the
following message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/mnt/rock/data/web/demo.horde.org/stable/horde/imp/lib/Identity/IMP.php on
line 121

Looks like it's giving an error for each item to be displayed......I get
many errors.

Anybody got any ideas what the problem might be?

Also, I don't know if this is related but, IMP starts me off on page 2 of my
messages 21-40 not 1-20 as I would have expected.

Deeside College - Disclaimer

solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient or their authorised agent, be advised
that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure, printing, publication or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender
immediately and delete all trace of the e-mail and attachment files (if
applicable) from your system.

Any views or opinions presented and expressed by the author of this e-mail,
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the
College.

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn gyfrinachol
ac wedi'u bwriadu ar gyfer yr unigolyn (unigolion) a enwir uchod.

Os nad i chi mae'r e-bost yna nis caniateir ar unrhyw gyfrif i chi
ddefnyddio, datgelu, dosbarthu na chopio'i gynnwys.

Os ydych wedi ei dderbyn drwy gamgymeriad yna gadewch i'r un ai anfonodd
wybod ar unwaith, ac yna dilewch yr e-bost a'r ffeiliau (os oes rhai) o'ch
system.

Mae cynnwys yr e-bost hwn yn cynrychioli barn y sawl a enwir uchod, felly
nid ydyw'n dilyn ei fod yn cynrychioli barn Coleg Glannau Dyfrdwy.