[imp] Can't get 3.0 rc2 to work at all

Barry Flanagan barryf-imp@digiserve.ie
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:46:46 +0000

>  This is frustrating, because I did manage to get the cvs HEAD up and
>  running not too long ago.
>
>  I haven't changed the web server config:
>
>  - /webmail is aliased to /horde/imp
>  - all access into /horde is rewritten as /webmail

This is wrong. IMP relies on being able to access things in /horde - it looks
like you are re-writing requests to /horde to go to /horde/imp, which is not
going to work.

Keep your alias of /webmail -> /horde/imp, but take out any rewrites on
/horde itself.

Make sure Horde's 'webroot' in horde/config/registry.php is set to /horde,
and IMP's 'webroot' is set to /webmail.

Then access IMP as /webmail, but anything accessing /horde will find it.

Creat aliases for turba in Apache if you want also, and set its 'webroot' to
that alias, or access it as /horde/turba

Hope this helps.

-Barry Flanagan