[imp] Newbie introduction

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 12:57:14 +0000

I'm W2k Pro / Apache / Mysql / MDaemon all on the one (dual celeron 433) server,
no worries. Doesn't parrallel your setup very well at all :-) I've gone the
cheap approach using freeware / less security problem / opensource options where
I can.

I'm using PHP through CGI cause I used the GD module in other parts of my sites.
The GD module is not very thread safe so if you're not activly using it
(Horde/IMP etc don't need it) then don't load it, it's to much trouble.
Win32 builds of PHP are avialble from www.php4win.com

- Mike