[imp] language-option

Jan Kuipers jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 18:37:12 +0100

Citeren Steeman Philip <philip.steeman@kh.khbo.be>:

> Sorry, my previous mail (header.txt) was for IMP-CVS.
>
> Another problem (again IMP-CVS):
>
> 1) My language preference = Dutch
> 2) In the login-screen, the language is English (e.g.)
>
> When I log in --> the language is English (a bug?)
> When I go to options->language I can see Dutch (=OK)
> When I click the button 'return to options'->language is Dutch (OK!!!)

This has to do with the setting of the cookie. It works here exactly as
mentioned. When you visit options/language page a cookie with the preferred
language is set when you return to options. _But_ that cookie should be read
when logging on again. At least, that's how it works over here.

--
Jan Kuipers
Systeembeheer Lauwers College