imp login not working please help.

Oz Dror oz_dror@hotmail.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:28:19 -0800

OS: RH 7.2
Horde 2.0RC2, IMP 3.0RC2,  Pear tarball from horde web site.

I uncommented the first 2 lines in horde/config/registry.php

I set horde.php as follows:
$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'none';
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'imp';

and set up servers.php for imap support on localhost:
$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'IMAP Server',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => 'mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'localhost',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'realm' => 'localhost',
    'preferred' => ''

When I try to accress the http://localhost/horde directory I get
 the horde menu in the bottom, but the main web page display "The page
cannot be displayed"

when I try to access http://localhost/horde/imp/login.php I am able to login
successfully using the imp login, but after login I get the following error:

Warning: Undefined index: params in /var/www/html/horde-2.0/lib/Registry.php
on line 563

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/html/horde-2.0/lib/Registry.php:563) in
/var/www/html/horde-2.0/imp-3.0/redirect.php on line 57

The error is in the web page http://localhost/horde/imp/redirect.php

But then, when I type: http://192.168.0.4/horde/imp/mailbox.php
I am able to access my mailbolx.

I think that there is somthing wrong in redirect.php

Any help will be appreciated

thanks

-Oz Dror