[imp] Change password with imp

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 20:56:09 +0800

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > My System is Linux Red Hat 6.2 and imp is 2.2.7...
> > When I tried /horde/imp/poppassd.php3... the error message :
> >
> > Warning: Passing locale category name as string is deprecated. Use the
> > LC_* -constants instead. in
> > /home/webmaster/html/horde/imp/lib/postconf.php3 on line 27
>
> Edit imp/lib/postconf.php3 and remove the quotes around the LC_ values in
> line 27.
>
> Jan.

Hello,

After edit the postconf.php3 , the error :

The following error has occured while processing your request:

                        Password Server: 111(Connection refused)

Setting ( add three lines ) of my horde/imp/config/defaults.php3:

$default->change_password = 'poppassd.php3';
$default->poppassd_server = $SERVER_NAME;
$default->poppassd_port   = '0';

So, can you help me ?

PS : My imp is 2.2.7

Thank for your help !