Probleme IMP-4.0 folders.php

Benoit DELAGARDE Benoit@beemind.com
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:11:35 +0100

Hi all,

I'm using Horde:cvs, IMP: cvs (getted this morning, french time) on a
linux box with :
Apache/1.3.22 (Unix) Debian/GNU
PHP/4.1.0RC1
Courier-IMAP (1.3.8.1) witch is modified for blocking delete on mails
and directories. This modification work perfectly with Outlook,
Netscape(Linux and Window), eudora, evolution.

I have an error on the ./horde/imp/folders.php :

Warning: Undefined index: attributes in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php
on line 703 Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already
sent by (output started at /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:703) in
/usr/share/pear-4.0.7/HTTP/Compress.php on line 75 Warning: Cannot add
header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:703) in
/usr/share/pear-4.0.7/HTTP/Compress.php on line 76 Warning: Cannot add
header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:703) in
/usr/share/pear-4.0.7/HTTP/Compress.php on line 86 Warning: Cannot add
header information - headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/horde/imp/lib/Tree.php:703) in
/usr/share/pear-4.0.7/HTTP/Compress.php on line 100

And then a list of strange code (i supose it's the compressed page).

When i reload the page, it work.
This is for InternetExplorer 6.0. On Mac with IE 5 there is the same
error but the rest of the page appear.

I hope im clear (sorry im french)
Regards.