[imp] Are you using imp 2.2.7 with Red Hat 6.2 ?

EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:06:42 +0800

Sergio Vergata wrote:

> Hi I'm using Imp 2.2.7 with RedHat 6.2
> UW IMAP and Pop3 server.
> To let user change their Passwords you only need a patchd PopPassd I Use the
> version Patchd by Pawel Krawczyk, the php Module ist just includete in Imp
> you need only to activate with
>
> $default->change_password = 'poppassd.php3';
> $default->poppassd_server = $SERVER_NAME;
> $default->poppassd_port   = '106';
>
> Best to start Poppassd is via Inetd as described in The Readme of the
> poppassdPacket.
>
> CU Sergio

Hello,

What is UW IMAP and Pop3 server ? Where can I get it ( d/l ) ?
Where can I get the version Patchd by Pawel Krawczyk ?
If I have any question , can I ask you ?
Thank for your help !

Edward.