[imp] Starting IMP instead of outlook/hotmail when clicking on a mailto:...

Lee Nash lee@badencorp.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 04:00:50 -0500

If you look in the horde/imp/scripts directory, there is a registry file that
I gave to Chuck.  This will setup Imp as a valid email client.

Oops.  I notice you are on 2.2.6.  You will have to grab imp.reg from the CVS
tree.

-lee

Quoting "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@samera.com.py>:

> Yahoo mail has this option.
> Maybe you can find out how they did that and implement
> the same solution for IMP.
>
> HTH
> Oliver
>
> Andre Joanisse wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I've done a number of searches and could find the answer to this:
> >
> >I would like IMP to be the default mail program in Internet Explorer. =
When a