Preference System Settings

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 10:09:08 -0600

Another question.

To set IMP to save preferences. how do you define it in horde.php file
if I want to use sql
I know that the line should be as follows

$conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'sql';

but I don't know how to define the parameters   (I'm suposed to put here
the database, table username and password, but I don't know how)
$conf['prefs']['params'] = array('');

can anyone tell me how to set this ?

thanks

L.I. Guillermo Guillén Angel                 tels. 36194028  ext. 117
Jefe del                                           36196910
Centro de Computo de Investigación y Posgrado      36192379
CUCEI                                              36196017
Universidad de Guadalajara                         36503680
                                             fax.  36194028