[imp] Preference System Settings

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:25:28 -0600

Hi

I checked the test.php file and it gives me the following results

View phpinfo() screen
      PHP Version: 4.0.6
      PHP Major Version: 4.0
      PHP Minor Version: 6
      PHP Version Classification: release
      This version of PHP is supported but the PEAR library that comes with
this version is not recent enough. See http://horde.org/pear/ for details.
      Horde requires at least PHP 4.0.5 and PEAR 4.0.7.

last week I downloaded the  pear-4.0.7RC3  but it doesn't have any
documentation.
how do I install it?

could this be the problem?

thank for your help