double logins / default identity troubles

Nathan Odle hordeadmin@odle.biz
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:50:33 -0500

Hi,

I've installed Horde/Imp at our site to handle webmail.  We're running IMP 3.0
rc1 and HORDE 2.0 rc2.  I am having two difficulties at the moment:

1)  When I direct a user to /horde/imp/, it makes them first login to Horde,
then passes them to the Imp login.  Is there any way to avoid this?

2)  When logging out as one user, their default identity sticks around for the
next guy who logs in, causing all sorts of trouble when composing messages,
etc.  Is this a bug, or a setting that needs setting?

Other than that, everything is beautiful!

Any assistance is greatly appreciated...

-Nathan Odle