[imp] Expand Names

Walter R. Moore moorewr@eckerd.edu
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:12:23 -0500

This was the question at the top of my mind - there has to be a way to
change the defaults to something reasonable, so that the option is
selected by default.

Michael Geier, CDM Systems Admin wrote:

> That is exactly how I have mine setup.
>
> Did you go into the Options > Addressbooks screen in IMP and select an
> addressbook to use to expand from?

Walter R. Moore --  System Administrator, Eckerd College
moorewr@eckerd.edu --  http://home.eckerd.edu/~moorewr

"If the United Kingdom is to be overun, keep outside the ring. Go to
South  Africa, Australia, Canada. Keep going, and stay in touch with
Auxiliary units in the UK. Remember, it took the Greeks only six
hundred years to get free of the Turks."
    - Peter Wilkinson, chief of staff to Col. Gubbins, SOE, May, 1940.