compose options

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:19:20 -0600

Hello everybody

In the compose window there's a field  "Options" which has some icons on
it.  almost as a toolbar.
where can I configure it?  for example   in the site   demo.horde.org
it has   Spell Check,  special characters  and  attachments
in my site it has  Expand Names    Special Characters  and Attachments
on IMP 2.2.6  it had an option of  "Contacts"
Can anyone tell me if this option is available on IMP 3.0 ?  and how can
I add it to this toolbar?

Thanks for your help

Guillén

L.I. Guillermo Guillén Angel                 tels. 36194028  ext. 117
Jefe del                                           36196910
Centro de Computo de Investigación y Posgrado      36192379
CUCEI                                              36196017
Universidad de Guadalajara                         36503680
                                             fax.  36194028