[imp] Expand Names

Guillermo Guillen Angel guillen@ccip.udg.mx
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:25:28 -0600

O.K. guys

About the problem of Expand Names,  I restarted my server and it worked
fine.  very odd

Now, I have a doubt.
When my server starts-up, it executes apache from the script I copied to
rc2.d  but when I try to change the languaje, it always leave it in English

and to change it I have to restart the apache deamon bye hand
(/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl stop  and then start)

does anyone know why?