[imp] Page_open issue

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:30:06 -0500

http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/trouble/index.php#t14

> So far, I've been searching through the net and the only solution I've
> found is to modify php.ini file.
>
> BUT the problem is I'm not the owner of the server.
> How to resolve this issue without accessing to php.ini

You may be able to set the include_path value via an .htaccess
file, e.g.

    php_value include_path '.:/the/phplib/path'

> My web server is from a web-hoster and I like to setup imp for my
> subscribers.
> Can you tell me how I can work around this.

If the .htaccess suggestion doesn't work, you'll need to contact
your hosting provider for another solution.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)