Imp 3.0 extra-loggin

Rodrigo Castro Hernández roche@fuerzag.ulatina.ac.cr
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:09:45 -0600 (CST)

I'm having a bit of problem with horde 2.0 and imp 3.0

I'm following step by step all of the install instructions that are in
the documentation. I also modify the configuration files of the modules.

I need to use imap as the autentication protocol (as you find it at
demo.horde.org/stable/horde/imp/...), but once you log in, horde
sends you up _yet_ another log in screen (it apears to be and imap log
in screen, but you are only capable of loggin in at the local box (the
web server)).

I'm gonna put some relevant configuration files at
http://fuerzag.ulatina.ac.cr/horde

Please take a look at them and tell me what am I doing wrong.

And if someone will like to cheet a little bit and send me your
configuration files ;)... They will be well received.

--
Rodrigo Castro
Departamento de Computo