[imp] Undefined index

Joshua E Warchol jwarchol@dsl.net
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:52:02 -0500

I was able to solve the problem by downgrading PHP from the redhat PHP
rpm from 7.1 (php 4.0.4) to an earlier redhat php-4.0.3 source rpm that I
think a co-worker had customized. This problem may have been do to a compile
time option of php, as the installations of IMP are exactly the same on
working and non-working machines. But now everything works. Now back to
playing with IMP 3 for me :)