Imp not authenticating thru Horde

Harry Hoffman hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:11:05 -0500 (EST)

Hey All,
    I have moved my horde/imp/etc. install to a virtual server under
apache. Now when I log into the Horde framework I have to also login to
IMP to view mail. I have registry.php setup to use IMP authentication and
it worked just fine before this. Any pointers??

Thanks,
Harry

Relavent info:
Horde et al from CVS
apache 1.3.19

Virtual Server config:

<VirtualHost 192.168.143.3:443>
        ServerName webmail.ip-solutions.net
        ServerAdmin hhoffman@ip-solutions.net
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/html/horde/"
        Alias /horde/ /var/www/html/horde/
        ErrorLog logs/webmail.ip-solutions.net-error_log
        CustomLog logs/webmail.ip-solutions.net-access_log common
        Port 443
        SSLEngine on
        SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/httpd.crt
        SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/httpd.key
</VirtualHost>