"Illegal or malformed form data" for upload_max_filesize

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:43:30 -0500

Is it possible to give a more verbose error than when you hit the
upload_max_filesize limit for attachments?  Is this direct output from php?

It think it makes sense to mention "You may have exceeded the max attachment
size."

Also, is there a good place to display that size limit in the help? I know
that php.ini is handling the limit, but IMP should relay the exact error if
not the value.

Finally, I might suggest making the error.gif and message clickable, so that
it takes you to the help, someplace that explains the error in detail.  It
might be best to include that size limit there  - even if one must write it
in by hand.

Sorry, no patches - though they may soon follow.

Thanks