[imp] multipart/mixed mime attachments handling problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 17:12:46 -0500

Quoting Marek Tichy <marek@gn.apc.org>:

> But I've soon got little bit confused about MIME attachment handling. I've
> used IMP compose message window to send myself simple
> message with one .txt file attachment. You can see the message below - seems
> to be formatted correctly (sure, it was generated by
> IMP itself). But as a result, I've got only

Try latest CVS; Jon committed a fix for this recently.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the