[imp] IMP 3.0 error received on attachment

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:09:22 -0500

If 2 MB is still the cut off mark, then I am suspicious.  There may be some
other limit to look at, but I'd also make very sure you killed Apache and
restarted it.  Check phpinfo to make sure the value is effected.  Run tests
to see exactly how it breaks, and try a search in google groups, which
includes the IMP and PHP lists.