Fatal Error

Drew J. Como dcomo@bascom.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:50:21 -0500

All,

When I run the test.php3 and run test PHPLIB for Horde
I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function shm_attach()
in /usr/local/apache/php/ct_shm.inc on line 31

I think I have tried everything to fix this problem.  What am
I missing??

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo@bascom.com         Web: www.bascom.com
    Bascom Global Internet Services, Inc.
          "When quality is the goal,
           winning is guaranteed."

-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Hagenbuch [mailto:chuck@horde.org]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 2:20 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] no feedback for sent messages?

Quoting Marc Fellman <m.fellman@vitalogic.nl>:

> I used IMP 2.2.X for a long time and switched to IMP 3. I'm impressed in
the
> possibilities. Allthough some things don't work yet (xlHtml being the most
> interresting) I won't switch back to IMP 2.X.X.

Check the path to the xlhtml binary in config/mime_drivers.php.

> Something I mis is the message that the sending of mail was succesfull (or
> not). Could it be possible to create a block simmular to adding a contact?
Or
> is there a switch I have to change?

You are notified if a message fails to send, and the compose window stays
open.
Notification on success is kind of messy when the compose window is a
seperate
window.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in