Login problems

Mike Lewis cajun@clearcom.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 13:25:24 -0800

I've installed Horde-2.0RC3 & Imp 3.0RC3 on RH7.2.  I'm having login
problems. I get the login screen and enter my login name and passwd, however
I'm just returned to that screen when I press login.

I've done a good bit of searching on the archives. I think what I've found
is I DO NOT need to add mail users to the MySQL db in order to use Imp. Imp
is just an IMAP (in this case) client. The username I'm using is a valid
IMAP account.

The only errors that I have been able to locate are in /tmp/horde.log:

Dec 05 11:50:27 HORDE [error] [horde] FAILED LOGIN for my_username
[192.168.1.101] to Horde [on line 43 of
"/usr/local/bin/horde-2.0/login.php"]

Initially, I thought I had made a typo in setting up the MySQL stuff so I
removed the db's and set them up again.

Can someone point me in the proper direction here please ? Perhaps there is
an additional log somewhere I should be looking at ?

Thanks,
Mike