[imp] setting up imp

Noah Davidson Noah@oopz.com
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:38:35 -0800

When I try to login the username and password box keep coming back up as
if I am entering the wrong username / password.

Thanks
Noah

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Lewis [mailto:cajun@clearcom.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 10:31 PM
To: 'imp@lists.horde.org'
Subject: RE: [imp] setting up imp

Hey Noah, I'm at about the same place you are right now.

You don't need to create any accounts in Horde/Imp. It is a client. It
uses
the accounts on your mail server. So if you have an account presently on
the
mail server, then you're good to go as far as creating accounts.

Suggest you check the archives for the messages from today. Here you
will
find hints others have given me.

Mike