[imp] Demo site updated

avitabile@chemistry.unina.it avitabile@chemistry.unina.it
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:12:12 +0100

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von avitabile@chemistry.unina.it:
>
> > I tried to use the demo site to access mail on my IMAP server and I
> > failed.
> >    I filled in the server name: chemistry.unina.it and a valid Username
> > and Password. I gor the message: "Login failed ..."
> >    Any suggestion?
>
> Is your imap server accessible from the outside world?
>
> Jan.

Yes, it is. We use to access it from many outside locations with several
mail agents (Eudora, Netscape Messenger, ...). It is also accessible
via Horde 2.2.6 running in the same box. However, it is not accessible
from the demo site.
   I tried it again right now and that's what I got:

Warning: fopen("/var/log/horde/horde.log","a") - I/O error in
/usr/local/lib/php/Log/file.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/lib/php/Log/file.php:48) in
/mnt/rock/data/web/demo.horde.org/stable/horde/imp/redirect.php on line
60

                  Gustavo Avitabile