[imp] HTML email broken

Ethy H. Brito ethy@inexo.com.br
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:23:12 -0200 (BRST)

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Quoting "Ethy H. Brito" <ethy@inexo.com.br>:
>
> > I did not want everyone receive a copy of that (unsolicitated) email.
> > But if you insist...
>
> There's a difference between discussions (this) and test messages (what you
> sent me privately, which should have just gone to me).

Now I understood what you said. I think we do agree.

> > > Well, by default, we disable viewing of HTML attachments for security
> > > reasons. You have to enable it yourself.
> >
> > Would you mind telling me how/where?
>
> imp/config/mime.php3. The file is heavily commented.

Thanks. I found it on FAQ's. Someone else sent an email with URL.

Regards

Ethy H. Brito         /"\
InterNexo Ltda.       \ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
+55 (12) 3941-6860     X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
S.J.Campos - Brasil   / \